Representing Trucking & Transportation Companies Against Litigation
Self-insured and insured trucking companies realize every trucking accident raises the possibility of having to payout a devastating damage award for injuries suffered by drivers and passengers. At Hiltgen & Brewer, P.C., we stand up for your rights against frivolous and serious personal injury claims.
We know how personal injury lawyers build their cases against commercial trucking companies. We use our experience and knowledge to protect your business at every step of the trucking accident defense process. At Hiltgen & Brewer, P.C., we are committed to delivering results.
If your transportation company has been named as a defendant in a trucking accident or wrongful death lawsuit, contact us to arrange a consultation. From our Oklahoma City offices, we represent insurance defense clients nationwide.
Standing Apart From the Crowd in Transportation Law Matters
Since 1996, our attorneys have focused attention on achieving the outcome your business needs, in the most cost-effective, quickest way possible. They have enjoyed considerable success in trucking accident defense cases. Much of this success can be attributed to the way our firm handles trucking accidents.
- We have a 24 hour crash team on-call for trucking companies
- We have access to the highest quality accident reconstruction experts
- We have extensive experience with highly regulated freight loss claims
- Our lawyers are members of various trucking accident defense groups, including the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA), the Transportation Lawyers of America (TLA) and the Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Trucking Accident Defense
Our lawyers are prepared to protect your bottom line and defend your business in trucking accident cases involving:
- Over-the-road accident claims defense
- Personal injury defense
- Wrongful death/fatal truck accident defense
- Heavy equipment injury claims defense
- Workers’ compensation defense
We also provide on-going corporate counsel and case-by-case counsel in an effort to help you avoid situations that could lead to future litigation.
For further information about our experience and results in trucking accident litigation defense, or to schedule a consultation, call a lawyer at our firm at 405-445-5432,