Is Your Business Facing A Product Liability Lawsuit?
No matter how hard your business tries to put safeguards in place to protect the public from injury while using your products, people may still get injured by not following instructions or warnings. Every year, thousands of personal injury claims are filed against self-insured manufacturers and service providers by people who believe that they are entitled to damages, no matter how inappropriately they were using the product. At the personal injury litigation defense law offices of Hiltgen & Brewer, P.C., we represent businesses that want skilled, effective legal representation to defend rights and business reputation against product liability injury claims.
Since 1996, our attorneys have been defending self-insured businesses in a legal environment that often blames a product manufacturer for the poor judgment of a customer. We have earned a national reputation for working to attain fast, cost-effective results that our business clients need to protect your bottom line, and the future reputation of your products and services.
If your business has been named as a defendant in a personal injury claim, contact the product liability defense firm of Hiltgen & Brewer, P.C., to meet with us about the claim and your best legal options.
Product Liability and Defective Product Injury Defense
- Design defect defense
- Allegations of unsafe or dangerous goods
- Construction equipment and heavy equipment injury defense
- Conveyor and manufacturing equipment products injury defense
- Consumer products injury claims defense
- Manufactured food product poisoning defense
- Restaurant meal food poisoning defense
In addition to litigation defense, we also provide litigation avoidance legal counsel for manufacturing and service businesses that self-insure against injury claims:
- Insurance law and litigation avoidance legal counsel
- Personal injury litigation avoidance legal counsel