We Treat Every Client
Like Our Only Client.
H&B COVID-19 Protocol
H&B has in place a plan to continue providing our clients with the legal solutions to their needs during the viral pandemic and state of emergency.
- Anyone with symptoms or an illness or direct exposure to a person diagnosed with COVID 19 stays home.
- Anyone that is age 65 or older or has any medical condition that renders them susceptible to the COVID 19 virus stays home.
- Attorneys and necessary staff have remote access to highly secure servers and emails. We are not closed and don’t plan on closing.
- Our cleaning crew is deep cleaning the office.
- We have extra cleaning supplies to keep all areas of the office safe.
- We are regularly wiping down the common areas, phones and computer keyboards.
- In the event of school closings, we will work with our team to maintain necessary staff in the office.
- We will limit guests and non-employee access to the building by appointment only and upon entering the building your temperature will be taken. We also request that all visitors wear a mask.
- Depositions and mediations that can be done via telephone or video conference tools will be accomplished in that fashion.
- All unnecessary travel is suspended.
- Meeting within the office will be limited to 3-4 people and distancing will be observed.
Insurance Defense Litigation Attorneys
Our attorneys are accomplished legal professionals who possess decades of trial and litigation defense experience. Together with a team of associates and legal professionals, we give your business the intelligent, knowledgeable and effective representation you need to remain successful.
We provide vigorous legal representation to businesses that are facing a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Personal injury defense
- Workers’ compensation defense
- Heavy equipment injuries
- Premises liability claims
- Bad Faith Law
In addition, we provide quality outside legal counsel for self-insured businesses and corporations that need protection from litigation.
- Business and commercial law counsel
- Insurance law
- Transportation law
- Products liability law
For big firm representation with a personal relationship and personal service. We treat you like you’re our only client.
When Your Business Is The Subject Of A Lawsuit
For more information about how we can help you protect your business and financial assets, schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our Oklahoma City firm. Call 405-445-5432 or contact us online. Our firm has extensive experience with a wide range of alternative fee structures and provides its services on an hourly billable and alternative fee basis. We serve clients nationwide.